Welcome to the Greenshowroom
Like no other fashion event in Europe, the Greenshowroom stands for elegant designs and sustainable high-grade materials. Exclusive ambience, personal atmosphere and that certain extra something distinguish the extraordinary profile of the fair. Look forward to fashion, beauty and lifestyle products of the highest standard.
do it right
Jan ‘n June
Xess + Baba
See all labels >
High quality collections and a huge number of visitors and – Greenshowroom January 2017 inspired exhibitors and visitors. Enjoy the review of the latest editions, Greenshowroom and Ethical Fashion Show Berlin.
That was the Salonshow in January 2017. On the catwalk, selected designers presented their new collections – a cross-section of the top-class contemporary fashion zeitgeist. The next Salonshow will take place on 5 July 2017, 4.30 pm (by invitation only).
Spotlight on eco-fashion: Selected designers present their new collections to an audience of prominent guests from the worlds of fashion, business, politics, film and television who enjoy high fashion at its best at the Salonshow. Visit also the lectures, panel discussions, guided tours and get-together events and benefit from the competence center for green fashion during the Berlin Fashion Week.
Further information here.
directly via influencers
As part of the PrePeek promotion, exhibitors will gain a direct channel of communication to end customers. Bloggers and influencers will select collection pieces from participating labels, showcase them in photo shoots and write reports about them. The partners of the promotion are Weleda and Kleiderei.com from Hamburg.
Influencers & bloggers: register now!
High-fashion, luxury and design combined with sustainability – the Greenshowroom presents selected collections that unite these attributes. Ecological aspects, transparency and social characteristics constitute our understanding of sustainability developed in cooperation with Get Changed! The Fair Fashion Network.
At least 70 percent of the exhibits need to fulfil our sustainability criteria. In addition, the exhibitor should be able to cover at least one ecological and one social aspect. Transparency aspects can help to verify social and ecological engagement.
Fashion designed and manufactured reducing its environmental impacts from raw material and trim sourcing via production to the consumer use and finally its disposal or reuse – for example:
- Aim to use only renewable resources throughout the supply chain
- Avoidance of waste caused by production steps for and by the use of products
- Avoidance of toxic substances throughout the supply chain
- Following a concept of reduce, reuse, recycle and/or compost
- Support of research and innovation towards more sustainable products
Fashion designed and manufactured in conditions that respect human rights and the continuous support of sustainable development – for example:
- Compliance with ILO conventions (International Labour Organisation)
- Payment of living wages
- Respect for intellectual property
- Support of handicraft and traditional skills
- Support of local markets, co-operatives and innovative business models
A fashion business running its operations as transparent as possible in order to be able to control and sustainably develop its supply chains – for example:
- Clear communication of the sustainability strategy and the active participation in knowledge exchange and joint development e. g. through multi-stakeholder dialogues
- Knowing all suppliers involved in the manufacture of products and willingness to confidentially reveal them in order to verify sustainability claims
- Support of co-operation that creates social and environmental benefits
Social responsibility |
Many thanks to our partners
See all partner >